Pickup is available by appointment, every day during regular library hours, from 10 am to 5 pm, Monday thru Friday, and from 10am to 1pm Saturday.
TO REQUEST ITEMS
· Patrons with current library cards can order materials online, or call 375-5723 to request materials from library staff. We will take your request and then call you back to schedule a pickup time once we have your items ready.
· All patrons using curbside checkout agree to the following guidelines to protect the health and safety of our community. If you are ill, please consider waiting to borrow library materials.
· Please note:
o Your library card must be shown to pick up items.
o Local materials at Boscobel and loans from other libraries are available at this time.
o Checkout limits are in place to make safe quarantine of returned items manageable:
§ Individuals: limit 6 items per account.
§ Family /household (2+ people): 12 items in total.
o Checkout is for two weeks, with one renewal. To meet demand, new items will not be renewable.
· Library staff will contact you when your order is processed, to schedule a pickup time and give you your identification code.
· pickups are scheduled 10 minutes apart to maintain social distance.
· At your scheduled time, please go to the rear parking lot of the library. Your bagged items marked with your ID code will be on the book cart outside the door.
· Staff will be at the door but will not step out. Please show your library card to the librarian.
· If you miss your scheduled 10-minute pickup window, you will need to call and reschedule for the next available time.
By requesting curbside pickup, patrons acknowledge that they understand the potential risk of shared materials and agree hold the Boscobel Library and City of Boscobel harmless in the event they or a family member become ill for any reason. Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.
TO RETURN ITEMS
· Any households experiencing the onset of respiratory illness or notified of Covid19 infection /contact are asked to call the library to arrange for the return of materials.
· All materials can be returned Mon-Sat, during regular library hours to the big blue book drop or to a return tote located at the back door of the library.
After-hours returns are only available every other week when the big blue book drop at the rear of the library is marked "Bookdrop Open".
All items must go into the book drop. Please don’t attempt to hand returns to library staff or put them on the pickup-cart.
· · You can now return materials checked out from any library in the Southwest WI Library System.
Please note returned materials may continue to show on your account until they are removed from quarantine status. Fines will not be added. If you have any questions, please call for more information.
To the best of our ability, all materials for pickup have been handled following COVID 19 hygiene guidelines, AND have been quarantined to ensure they are safe to share. Even with these precautions, we recommend that you leave materials isolated for 72 hours before opening them.